Good customer service is all about customer retention, and it plays an important role in an organisation’s ability to generate income and revenue.
This e-learning course has been developed to help your organisation better understand the needs of its customers. The course teaches learners how to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external customers.
- Role of a customer service practitioner
- Building a good reputation
- Damaging your company's reputation
- Identifying your customers' needs
- Organisational procedures that relate to your job
- Legislation and regulations
- Equality and diversity
- Professional behaviour
- Dealing with problems and complaints
Controlled Solutions Group have fulfilled my security needs and have done so in a very professional and diligent manner